Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Purple #4

Brett Favre is a Minnesota Viking!
I am quite happy. Favre has already said that his main reason for coming to the Vikings is because he thinks they can win a Superbowl....and he wants to win the Superbowl this year. Well then I say....WELCOME TO PURPLE!
Do I care that he played for our rival, the Green Bay Packers?
No. He's a good person, he's a great player....I don't care where he's been. I never talked smack about him, I have always liked him. It's just the poopy Packers I don't like. Ha!
Do I care that he held-out so he didn't have to go through training camp?
No, he's BRETT FAVRE for goodness sakes. He knows the offense inside and out, or so I understand after listening to news reports all day. Apparently the Vikings offensive coordinator is someone Favre has worked with for years.
Do I feel a little sorry for Jackson?
Yes. BUT, just think how much he will learn while working with someone of Favre's caliber for even one season. Plus, it's not like he lost his job.
October 5th the Vikings play the Packers in a Monday night game. Holy Smokes. Can you imagine what those tickets will go for? I might have to take that Tuesday following off of work to recover.
Brett Favre + Adrian Peterson = Superbowl!
Gosh he looks good in purple, don't you think?

4 comments:

Barb S said...

Good thing we have season tickets huh...we now sit in the lower deck end zone...what do you think I could get for them?????!!!!!!

Unknown said...

You must have read my mind!!! I am so pumped! Justin and I might have an opportunity to go the the Packer/Viking game in October and I am siked! GO VIKES!!! We are due for the superbowl and I think this is our chance!! WOOT WOOT!!! Miss you guys and hope all is well!

Five Guys and a Gal said...

Can't wait for the season to start!

Cristen said...

I am glad this is a good move for Brett Farve and all you Vikings fans!