Yellow is my favorite color. It’s clean and fresh looking and I love it.
Every once in awhile the website iheartfaces.com holds a contest.
This time they are looking for photos with a yellow theme.
I couldn’t resist entering this photo.
I took it last year in the nature center on my school property. It was just sitting there, all alone, calling my name.
Love it.
5 comments:
Good luck..awesome photo...I hope you win!
I can't win because it doesn't have a face in it....which is required....but still fun to enter. :)
I LOVE yellow too! Always have. My favorite flower is the sunflower, so that might be part of it. Not sure. It's just so cheery. Love that picture. Dang you take good pictures! ;)How fun that you entered it. I love the site and looking at all of the contests. Always so tempted to enter a picture, but seems like a lot of work. Is it?
Well not really "work" but lots of rules two of which I broke so I no longer qualify to win and they took my picture down!
#1. I didn't include a person's face (which they wouldn't take my photo down for, they just won't include me in the contest)
#2. I entered twice thinking I did it wrong (which I didn't). When you enter, you have to blog about it and enter THAT address (like, actually click on that blog post) and use THAT URL as your blog address so your picture will link right to your post.
I thought I had linked to just my blog and not the actual post....so I re-entered (which is what they say to do) but I figured out later after it was too late that I had actually entered twice and POOF my picture (both of them) were gone.
So sad.
Sorry you couldn't win...your picture was awesome! Good thing I don't get disqualified for doing things twice...I would be a goner!
Post a Comment