Been spending lots of time with.......
While cozied up with.......
We enjoyed a wonderful Christmas with both of our families. A few quotes heard throughout the week that will clue you in to what's been happening around here:
- "I am so glad you're a teacher mom, so we don't have to go to a daycare over break!" (said on the way to McDonalds for lunch)
- "Whoa, Oh! Livin' on a Prayer!" (both boys got Ipods for Christmas. Lots of LOUD singing going on at all times of the day.)
- "Mom, what's the name of the song that goes, -insert any line from any random song here-?" (Kids desperately filling their Ipods with music)
"I love my DS!" (Connor is thrilled with his present...we knew he would be!)
- "When are you going to tell dad where to hang our Twins lighted signs in our rooms?" (said dad tried to hang those without
the decorator'smy guidance. As if.....)
- "Boy those chipmunks can sure sing!"
- ****crickets chirping*****
(the sound heard while the kids were putting together their Lego sets Christmas day.....heavenly peace and quiet!)
- "Sniff, SNIFF, SSNNNIIFFF........" (Connor while battling a bout of what we think is allergies)
- "Blow out the boogs! Blow out the boogs! Blow harder!" (Me encouraging Connor to blow out instead of snuffing in)
- "Yeah, but I never spend this much on a purse." (me talking to my purse-loving friend who is convincing me to buy the cute purse. She won and I love it!)
Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!



3 comments:
Love the purse! It's ok to splurge once in awhile...and nice to have friends with to encourage you to do it! I agree with you though...it's so hard to spend a lot of money on a purse. Glad you had a good Christmas.
Glad that you had a good Christmas! Tell Connor I got a DSI for Christmas...we can play together when I see you! Love the purse...
It sounds like you are having a wonderful break! :) Monday is going to roll around way too fast.
Love the new purse!!
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment