I found out through The McMommy Chronicles that there is this new way to blog. it’s called Windows Live Writer and she loved it so much and gushed so much about it that I decided to try it.
A few things I noticed right away that I liked……
- It has all the fantastic doodads that Microsoft Word has like automatically underlining when something is spelled incorrectly (right click and it gives the correct spelling). This alone might sell me on this program.
- It is super easy to insert a picture. You just copy and paste them from any of your files and in it goes! It allows you to add a few little touches like borders too which I did to the photo below.
I used this photo of Chicago as a celebration of a trip to this wonderful city planned TODAY with our BFF’s Tammy and Paul for June!
- Once you are ready to post, you just hit publish and it puts it into your blog. All done for you. You can even view it from the menu on the right side. Easy Peasy.
- You can add maps, tables, video….all with a click.
That’s my house. See our trampoline and garden? It literally took two seconds for that to show up. I am kind of sitting here shocked, actually.
This is where my parents are this week. I miss them.
Fun album addition!
I am sold. I think you should check it out. I love this. Click here to download. Let me know if you have issues when you try to publish. I did and got some help. I can walk you through it.
Our poor Vikes lost last night. HEARTBREAKER of a game. Oh well, great season. Bring on the TWINS!!
4 comments:
I am jealous that you get to go to Chicago. I am also sad that we can't sit on your deck right now and enjoy that lovely trampoline and garden! Maybe I will give this a try someday!
totally going to try it.
I like that you can just use it in the set up that you already have....you might be hearing from me with questions. how fun that you booked a trip to Chicago. good for you. can you believe the game? i'm still in shock. connor was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO upset. have a good week - hope conferences go well.
Holy cow, I am totally gonna have to try that! Thanks for sharing!
First of all, I'm so far behind on reading blogs! Second, I definitely have to try this! It sounds great! Thanks for sharing.
I hope you're having a great week!
Post a Comment